- Custom build of high traffic web site.
- Search engine optimization.
- Custom build out of Top 10 and Top 100 lists.
- Successful migration and update of custom modules and content to Drupal 8.
- Custom work around for redirects and url consistency.
- Custom responsive design and theming.
- Site integration with SmartAd server.
Livability wanted to move their high traffic content driven web presence to take advantage of the Drupal 8 platform. They required a rework of their site structure with thousands of pages while still maintaining their search engine indexing and ranking. Livability also required assistance with upgrading their Top 10 and Top 100 lists to a custom solution take advantage of the power and flexibility in Drupal. They also required SmartAd advertisement integration with their site that placed ads based on their relevance and proximity to the currently displayed content.
Expertise and Technology Used
- Drupal open source content management system (CMS).
- Best practice coding implementations on custom modules.
- Custom migration to the Drupal 8 system.
- Pantheon web hosting platform.
- SmartAd server integration.
- Google Analytics and Statistics
How We Helped
Loft Productions worked in partnership with Drupal Connect to lead a development team that upgraded the existing Livability web site to the Drupal 8 Content management system. We used agile development practices to develop and deploy the new web site to the Pantheon hosting environment and delivered a scalable, performant secure web presence. We adhered to best practices coding standards to create custom modules for their Top 10 and Top 100 lists, as well as SmartAd server integration. We also provided consulting services for search engine analytics and optimizations.