- Database integration of many disparate sources from different government agencies
- Back end administration approval and reporting functionality
- Mailing List announcements of Government contract availability and RFPs
- Secure and legally binding electronic signature capture
- Application environment to work with different languages (Perl, ASP, .NET)
- Conversion from ASP classic to .NET environment
- Strict Accessibility and 508 Compliance
The Department of Veteran's Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) wanted an easy to use system so Veteran owned business could register for the Vendor Information Pages database. This database provides a listing of businesses that will receive priority status for notification and consideration of government awarded contracts. The CVE wanted this process as automated and streamlined as possible while still complying with regulations and established procedures pertaining to addition and notification of these companies.
Expertise and Technology Used
- Classic ASP and Upgrade to the Microsoft .NET framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Pronto Server for Form 0877 E-signatre
- Complete custom coding and development
- Standards and 508 compliance.
How We Helped
Loft Productions worked as a subcontractor for Valador, Inc. for this project. Valador is a software development company based in Herndon Virginia that specializes in providing engineering and software support for government contracts. Loft Productions provided lead design, development, and documentation for this project and was involved with the upgrade of the system to Microsoft's .NET framework.